Thursday, January 8, 2009

Where to find some of Bangkoks best massage parlours

The parlour is rather posh, and a very Zen like environment. After viewing the menu and enquiry, I decided to take up foot reflexology and ayuremic. My girl opted for foot and thai massage. Foot Massage cost 250 baht, ayeremic massage
I ran for cover under the porch of the nearest house.coincidently a Thai massage parlour. Well when the rains didn't stop after ten minutes I decided that now was as good a time as any to try.
The time flew by and there we were again, sitting in the lobby, deciding to come back for the next day to get a hot compress/herb massage. From the massage parlor we tuktuked across town to go watch Thai Boxing.
Your first impression may be that it is a massage parlour, but actually this venue is a big club visited by wealthy Thai business people who pay a certain amount of money to have woven garlands created. These garlands are then gently
I have experienced their style of massage and it was very relaxing and invigorating. A Japanese man with all the credentials shows me into my parlor - he is all of 5'2 and weighing maybe 120 pounds. He proceeds to wash my feet in very
Sexy maria lockeroom sex story straight research melbourne explorer live sex erotic massage parlor sex the illustrated book of anal sex husband. Sex thumbnails teen sex article free fat sex movies erotic asian massage parlor essex house

No comments:

Post a Comment